This colour changing bubble tea kit allows you to create boba tea at home but with a magical twist!
Perfect for kids and adults alike, the colour changing bubble tea kit is sure to be a great party trick
You will receive:
- Colour changing mango flavoured green tea whole leaf tea bags (3 servings)
- TeaShed strawberry popping boba (125g / 3 servings)
- 3 individually wrapped biodegradable paper bubble tea straws
- 1 Bubble tea cup with lid
Easy to use: Brew a teabag, allow to cool and add a squeeze of lemon to watch the colour change! Finally add a spoon of strawberry boba, sip and enjoy!
Real fruit juice: At The TeaShed all of our popping boba balls are made using real fruit juice for the most delicious and natural bubble tea flavours
Green Tea: Quality whole leaf green tea full of antioxidants paired with blue pea flowers that known for their colour changing effects
Vegan and gluten free: The outer case of the fruity boba is made from a natural seaweed extract!
Create 3 unique magical unicorn colour changing bubble tea drinks at home with this kit. Watch the colour transformation from mermaid blue to unicorn purple when you follow the instructions included.
Great bubble tea gifts for boba lovers, kids love the magical colour changing effect and it is perfect as a party piece. Gift as a stocking filler this Christmas or what about presenting our £10 bubble tea gift set?
Strawberry Popping Boba Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Strawberry Juice 14.5%, Thickeners (Starch, Seaweed Extract, Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulators (Calcium Lactate & Citric Acid), Strawberry Flavour, Vitamin C, Sweetener (Sucralose), Colour: E160a (Beta-carotene), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate). Attention: Contains Sweeteners.
Nutritional values per 100g:
Energy 356kJ/85kcal, Fat 0g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 21g, Sugars 18g, Fibre 0g, Protein 0g, Salt 0.1g.
Teabag: Green Tea (67%), Blue Pea flower, Flavourings
- Brew a teabag in 250ml boiling water for 10 mins
- Fill your bubble tea cup with ice
- Pour tea over ice and stir to cool
- Squeeze in 10 drops of lemon juice and slowly give it a stir...
- AND WATCH THE COLOUR CHANGE!
- Add a tablespoon of your strawberry popping boba
- Place lid, pop in your straw and enjoy your fruity bubble tea!