Make authentic milk bubble tea at home!
For the ultimate traditional bubble tea, microwave our instant tapioca pearls, drizzle our brown sugar syrup and top with this delicious milk tea drink for your very own mud flip tiger tea!
You will receive: 3 servings (120g) of milk tea bubble tea powder
Easy to use: All you need is your bubble tea powder, water, ice and a kettle (and milk if you like!)
Create professional bubble tea from the comfort of your own home with this delicious milk tea powder. Make sure to purchase all your other bubble tea supplies to create the ultimate milk bubble tea at home.
Natural Cane Sugar, Non Dairy Creamer (glucose syrup, coconut oil, (caseinate) milk proteins, stabiliser (dipotasium phosphate, emulsifiers (E471), sodium polyphosphate, anti-caking agent (E551), stabiliser (E472e), beta carotene) Assam Black Tea, Maltodextrin, Flavour.
Nutritional information typical values per 100g. Energy 335kcal. Protein 1g. Fat 9g of which saturates 5g. Carbohydrates 63g of which sugars 51g. Salt 0g
HOW TO MAKE ONE MILK BUBBLE TEA DRINK
1. Pour 1/3 of the powder into a bubble tea shaker or a heat resistant bottle
2. Add 50ml of boiling water or 50ml concentrated brewed tea and stir to dissolve the powder
3. Add 200ml of water (or milk) and a handful of ice
4. Place the lid on and get shaking!
5. Pour into your favourite glass or bubble tea cup and voila!
FOR AN AUTHENTIC BUBBLE TEA…
Drop in our instant tapioca pearls, drizzle with brown sugar syrup, add your straw, then sip, bite and enjoy!