Bubble Tea Kit with milk tea powder and instant tapioca pearls (plus, optional brown sugar to make tiger striped mud flip bubble teas at home!)
Try this authentic milk bubble tea kit with milk tea powder and chewy caramel flavoured tapioca pearls, all made with the finest Taiwanese ingredients.
You will receive:
- 3 sachets of instant tapioca pearls (3 x 50g)
- 3 servings of milk bubble tea powder (120g)
- 3 individually wrapped biodegradable paper straws
- 1 bubble tea cup with lid
- Optional extra - 3 servings of brown sugar syrup (50ml)
Easy to use: Simply mix a 1\3 of the pouch with water or milk, microwave your tapioca sachet for 60 seconds and then add the pearls to your drink.
Optional add on: For the ultimate milk bubble tea, add on our brown sugar syrup and drizzle a tsp down the side of your cup to create your very own tiger stripes!
Like in bubble tea stores: All the authentic Taiwanese bubble tea supplies you need to create professional milk tea at home
Tapioca Starch, Water, Fructose Syrup, Brown Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Pectin, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Monopotassium phosphate
Nutritional values per 100g: Energy 168kcal. Protein 1.3g. Fat 0g of which saturates 0g. Carbohydrates 41g of which sugars 17g. Salt 0g
Natural Cane Sugar, Non Dairy Creamer (glucose syrup, coconut oil, (caseinate) milk proteins, stabiliser (dipotasium phosphate, emulsifiers (E471), sodium polyphosphate, anti-caking agent (E551), stabiliser (E472e), beta carotene) Assam Black Tea, Maltodextrin, Flavour.
Nutritional information per 100g. Energy 335kcal. Protein 1g. Fat 9g of which saturates 5g. Carbohydrates 63g of which sugars 51g. Salt 0g
Brown sugar syrup ingredients
Fructose, brown sugar, sugar, water, rock sugar, flavour, xanthan gum, caramel, colour, potassium sorbate
Nutritional information per 100g. Energy 294kcal. Protein 0g. Fat 0g of which saturates 0g. Carbohydrates 74g of which sugars 72g. Sodium 0g
Allergens in Bold. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Once opened replace cap, store in refrigerator and use within one month.
HOW TO MAKE ONE MILK TEA DRINK
1. Pour 1/3 of the powder into a bubble tea shaker or a heat resistant bottle
2. Add 50ml of boiling water or 50ml concentrated brewed tea and stir to dissolve the powder
3. Add 200ml of water (or milk) and a handful of ice
4. Place the lid on and get shaking!
5. For the Tapioca, simply chop off the top corner and microwave in a heat proof container for 60 seconds
6. Empty your sachet of tapioca pearls into your drink and pop in your straw
7. Then suck up your pearls through your straw, bite down and enjoy your delicious traditional taiwanese milk tea!
For something extra special....
Drizzle a tsp of brown sugar syrup down the side of your cup to create tiger striped mud flip bubble tea!